Saturday 8 January 2011

Wake Up Dead (with no Knickers on!)



Why is everyone so ill!!!??? It should me made illegal to be ill! (actually no because then I would be arrested or fined and I really do not have the money at the moment!) I have come to the conclusion that we all have mini aliens in us and we communicate by coughing. When I get on ANY transport (there I did not start with “When I was on the bus”) one person coughs and then it is followed by about twenty other people all coughing all over each other. I feel a bit left out so sometimes I just cough along too so they do not think I am odd! But seriously... Every year (and this one is far worse!) We should all have to go home and hibernate over the flu season so none of us spread it!! I have had some sort of flu, runny nose, luminous snot, coughing until my brain falls out of my head...for coming up to a month! and I guarantee that when it goes away (IF IT EVER DOES!) then I will get it again within three days (I am like a bank balance!) but I really do hope that I wake up one day and its just gone completely!. I would actually run outside (try and find a hill somewhere and then dance on it waving my arms around in a blue dress screaming “the hills are alive with the sound of coughing!” (but it would not be my coughs) and then probably die of frostbite to the legs because I wasn’t wearing any knickers. (you have to do a Britney!) so yes for any of you that are feeling ill over the world I say this to you.. “Wear Knickers” its bloody cold outside! 


This brings me onto the topic of wearing no knickers when you are out (for all those females out there) I just can not get over the idea that some people happily go out (in cold countries) with skirts on and are more than happy to let it breeze in the wind. Do you not get cold, it must make you ill and cant be that good for your lady region?! There would be nothing worse that waking up half dead with no knickers on, your legs spread and people staring, just saying! 



Signing out, Thatmfeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment