Wednesday 16 March 2011

Thank God For Westfields!


As you may know!... I am a HUGE fan or architecture and anything that is being built in London (as long as it is interesting :P) I usually know about. When I first moved to London the news was all about Westfield shopping centre in Shepherds Bush and let me tell you... Its amazing! like I said to my mother “You have not seen a shopping centre until you see Westfields” Now I have found out some more news about the second Westfield shopping centre that is being built in east London and how exciting it is! If the first one was not big enough for you (joke!.. you could die in it and it would take days to find you!) then this one will be the largest urban shopping centre in Europe. (I mean we do not care about out of city shopping centres! its all about staying in the city now anyway! This shopping centre that will be attached to Stratford International station and the Olympic park is going to be a gem. It is not announced what shops will be situated inside (apart from John Lewis, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer) but here are some photos that I have found for this “beautiful” project that I will be going down the DAY that it opens. I would like to say thank you God... Thank you Westfields!









It is SO beautiful!!!! Once it is open EVERYONE has to make a visit no matter WHAT! 

Thatmfeeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment