Saturday 20 August 2011

The Little Visit, Macro Photography


Well it has been a little while hasn’t it!? I am currently on holiday from work yet I feel like I am actually busier now than I am when I work! So there are a few things that are going on with me! I have not that long ago come back from my parents. I really do love going home, it happens so rarely that I do have to cherish every moment as it happens. I only went home for two days as my parents are always oober busy traveling around the UK (and now Europe) but t was very nice. I always get stuck in a situation when I go home. I am there and I miss London so much. Even if I have just arrived back, it takes a couple of hours and I think “Oh. London is really far away” but I can get over that with seeing my family. When I get back I then get upset because my family are so far away so I am stuck between two things that I really like (and need) and neither of them are willing to move to one another! So, I went home and I took my camera. My mum thought I was being really weird when I was taking photos of some random things but what she doesn't realise is that they make really good photographs (she should realise this by now as I gave her a book that I had published of my photos for Christmas which she really liked) When I got back home (London) I had a little look at the photos and I am just so happy with the outcome so I thought I would show you

This is my favorite of the photos. This little windmill thing is actually really gross but the camera has picked up the fading colours so well!

A rather painted / drawn photograph of some Gladioli (I think that is what they are called!) 

I really love this photo! some good old Lavender (now I know that is correct!)

This looks like a jar but it is actually a broken light that has smashed onto the decking.. you cant take children anywhere


Love the colours in this photo... Again look at me knowing my plants this is of a Bay tree 

Loving the deck chairs! it reminds me of holiday even though my mum moved them into the kitchen because it was raining!


The vase that the Gladioli are in! love the way that the stems have been cut roughly to give that texture

Anyway I hope you enjoy and I will keep you up to date on my holiday times! I am looking forward to next week as I am visiting Bath for the first time. Its a place that I have always wanted to go! 

Singing out, Thatmfeeling

1 comment:

  1. The pictures look great! I love taking pictures like this because for me, it's not necessarily about what's in the frame: it's about seeing things in a new way, or noticing things we may not have before.

    Love the pictures, and I totally understand about the difficulties with parents. Mine live in the middle of nowhere, rural Ohio, and I used to live in the capital, Columbus. Now it's even harder, as I live in France.

    ReplyDelete