Sunday 28 August 2011

The Holiday Is over, the memories aren't


So I have come to the end of my holiday! I cant believe that it has been sixteen days since I had to get up and go to work and I also cant believe that these sixteen days have passed so quickly. The holiday was very fitting as I am about to turn another chapter in my life as things are all change. People in my life are moving away and new ones are entering. My holiday has been about change and doing things that I do not usually get to do and I feel like I have achieved some of these. I know now how to be prepared better for next time when I am going to hit it full on. Part of me is looking forward going back to work. To have a schedule, having things to do and working in general makes you respect the time that you have off even more. I visited my parents, I visited Bath, leant some things about myself and know what I want out of the next chapter of my life. 
I really want to focus on my portfolio and to develop into my next frame of work. I think I have been steady with it but that is not good enough, I need to put more effort into it if I am going to get something out of it. I want to see my family more. One day I may not have the opportunity to see them so I need to get the most with them whilst I can rather than regret it when its too late. I want to enjoy life! I have lived my life for so long in a routine of similar things. Recently I have tried new things, new foods, new places, new ideas and it has been brilliant. I need to be there for my friends more. Sometimes I think that I may live in my own little world. Whilst this is amazing I think that I am missing out on some great friendships. I always try to be there for my friends but I guess that it doesn’t always work out that way. Again, they may not always be there so make the most out of it whilst they are. I also need to take less shit. Sometimes I feel that I put the effort in certain things when no one else does. This is not really something that I need to do but need to stop. I am not here to be walked over so its another thing that I am looking to change. 
Okay so its a rather random blog today and I guess I am just speaking my mind. I am so glad that I have managed to get so much out of this holiday and lets hope that it sticks. 
Thank you for reading, signing out, Thatmfeeling 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hairy, sexy arms. I didn't notice them before. More arm pictures pleez!

    ReplyDelete