Thursday 15 March 2012

My Instagram Addiction

As most of you are well aware, I am struggling with an addiction at the moment. My addiction is Instagram and I am rapidly spreading it on to all of my friends around me. What I love about Instagram is that it is not just a “here is a vintage photo that I have taken of a dog” even though I am sure that there are many people that use it in this way, there can be more depth to it. I use it in such a way that it acts as a sort of picture diary where as you look through it you can see the places I have been or the types of things that I have been doing that day. I have to admit that when I started to use it at first the photos are rather random but if you look more closely they are actually objects that I have had some interaction with that day. This app is also brilliant because everyone uses it in different ways. There is a guy that I follow and he has the most breathtaking photos of architecture that I have ever seen. The amount of inspiration I get from this guy really pushes me to go out and take my own photos. I think that there will be topics to suit almost anyone (unless they despise photography!) For all of you people out there that have not tried it then I really recommend having a go. Most people that I have convinced to use it originally thought that it was a bit pointless but its all about having fun and going out there. You all must remember, do not diss it until you have tried it. I thought that I would also share with you some of my most favorite Instagram photos that I have taken. You can find more of these on my Tumblr: http://thatmfeeling.tumblr.com/ as this is where my Instagram automatically uploads them to. Have fun Instagramming peeps!







Signing out, Thatmfeeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment