Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Brit Awards 2011... Rocked!

well what a brilliant night at the Brits!!! I am so happy that they decided to move the ceremony to the O2 even though there was one negative thing... it was so BIG!!!! but I think that gave it such a great atmosphere! (and I love all the complaints about how far people had to walk to get from A to B!)
Apart from it being an amazing venue it was actually a brilliant show they put on. I am surprised to say that I loved Rihanna’s section (yes I am not the biggest fan of this woman at the moment) and Take That!!! There were a few people however that I am sorry to say that I have NO idea who they were!? That blonde girl thing that walked up on stage and said something like “mum here you go” and then showed the bottom of the award!? I am sure she did not even know who she was and I am so glad her speech (if that is what you call it) was short because she needed to get off that stage! (drop her from the ceiling! (sorry that was harsh!)
One thing that I missed (lots!) was the mash up style music that the Brits did last year.... that was great, this year we watched Paloma Faith loose half of her dress whilst singing... fun but not that amazing and many riot police run across a stage with a man on fire (more amazing) Anyway, the winners for me were Adele! (that woman has a pair of lungs on her!) Paloma Faith (minus the awful singing) for her dress rip and for just being amazing and also Rihanna. If you have not already watched it then I recommend that you either youtube it or watch it on a player because it was one of those shows that is needed to be watched (cool people do!?)

PS I hate the host! he is such a nob!


I am impressed and will wait fondly for the next show.... lets see what the reaction is soon!



(Pictures from Big Top 40 Show http://www.bigtop40.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment