Sunday 24 April 2011

All Things British




Okay so the wedding is nearing (and so is the Eurovision!) yes, two occasions that I am really looking forward to! Sadly I will be working over the wedding but I will be watching  it on my phone for that I am sure! I will be taking the Eurovision off however and yes I know you will think I am sad but the day has become ritual for me. It was the day when I was little that I was allowed to stay up late to watch the countries sing and its the day now that is extremely interesting and entertaining where I can invite people around to have Eurovision parties!. This, the wedding and the sun has put me into British mode and I have decided to do a series of “All things British” videos for youtube focusing on a character called Tracie who is going to represent the UK for the Eurovision song contest. Maybe a bit baffling for the American audience as many of them will not know what this contest is but I am hoping that they get the humor anyway. With this I have also redesigned my thatmfeeling logo to represent a funky paint splatted Union Jack! I hope you enjoy the wedding, the Eurovision and also my videos coming up! take care,
Thatmfeeling


No comments:

Post a Comment