Monday 4 April 2011

Just A Random Catchup With Thatmfeeling

Hello there! okay so it has been a while since I had a normal chat just talking about things that have been going on in my life! (not that you probably care! but I do so thats all that matters :P) anyway last time I wrote down what was happening with myself, I was coming to a point of change. Personally I felt that it would either turn for the better or it would all come crashing down. Its been just over three weeks I think and I can honestly say that I really do feel that my life is changing. It is really strange to sit down and think about what is going on because you just do not realise when you are constantly moving around and living your life. You have no time to notice! I would not say that everything has changed for the better as I feel like my friends are changing too (even though I am loosing some I do also feel like I am gaining others) That is what happens in life and I really do believe in pushing forward so there is no time to hold onto things that could have been... its all about the things that are going to be. I would have to say though that I do feel happy. I wish I was not as poor as Hell though but I am hoping that very soon that will change and I can begin to live my life to the full again (I even want to save! but how can you do that when you have bills being posted through every gap in the house!)
I really do hope that when it next comes for me to post that I can say “wow I done it and things are better” but this is something that I will have to wait and see what happens. I only have a tiny amount of control over these situations so much will be fate I guess!! Anyway you are probably wondering what the Hell I am talking about and I hope that all will become clear really soon.
I am also looking forward to Summer so much! Again with the whole money situation I really do hope things work out because it could turn out to be such a great summer where I can see friends, work, go out, relax, SHOP! and work on my youtube and blog! I mean could I ask for any more (actually yes I could!... one more thing! I want to go on a random trip! Spain!? Italy? France? Bath!.... somewhere!!! Oh it would be so amazing!) Well... hopefully very soon!
Also to add a random note, It has been time for my movie obsession to come back and I feel like I am watching movies every night and buying even more weekly! As I blogged earlier, I watched Splice on Saturday and I really was surprised! I had heard good things about it but I was just really interested in what was going on! It was a first film in a very long time that I have really been glued to what was going on! (the last time was when I had the weekend with Shutter Island and District 9!... Both AMAZING films! I would watch them again and again!!!) so yes Splice and the other one that I did not blog about was the Clash of the Titans! Now when I said to my friends that I had brought Clash of the Titans they all said “oh thats shit” and I have to disagree with them. It was really fast paced for some reason, I felt that if you blinked then you missed huge parts of the storyline but I guess they had so much to cover and not many hours to cover it in... I will watch the next one too! (its not AMAZING but its worth buying from the bargain bin!)
Anyway thats about it really... I created a new video on the youtube channel about hair dye. (I was looking through some photos of mine and noticed the awful colours and then also noted in the shop that some people had some really bad bleach blonde hair going on so it just spurred me on to do a vlog about gingers and hair dye! I hope you like and the link is below!)
If you even got this far then congratulations and if you didn’t then you can sod off because you wont be reading this anyway! :P Take care and chat soon!...

Thatmfeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment