Sunday 10 April 2011

Artsy Sunday

So if you read the previous blog the you would know about my weekend! Well this Sunday I decided to have one of my “artsy photo” days where I take pictures of random things that interest me. Now I LOVE doing this because it makes you realise things that you may have not noticed before. It really does make you appreciate life and the little things that are in it (especially when it is warm and sunny!) anyway here are some of the photos that I took on my Sunny Sunday! I hope you like and let me know what you think of them! 










2 comments:

  1. It's a very interesting mix of shadow and texture. The picture with the Dandelion is the most interesting to me. It looks to be almost the same shade as the grass.

    (of course, the satellite dishes just make me sad. We still only have TNT here.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D I actually took two of the Dandelion. The other one made it loo really yellow! my favorite one is the Satellite dishes! usually the dishes look really messy but the four that are on the side of next doors building look really cool when the light is just right!

    ReplyDelete