Tuesday 19 April 2011

Judas

The lady is back and she brings with her the second single from her second album. Judas is a very strange song indeed! When I first downloaded it I really did not like it. You can barely hear what she says and even though people seem to say that it sounds like Bad Romance, I thought it just sounded like crap! I carefully left this one aside and didn't listen to the song for a little while until I saw an advert for the song and decided that I would have another listen. Then again.. and again and again. By the time I had done this I had started to develop a liking for the song. I have to admit that it really is not her best song however I think there is much more to this song than people immediately hear. I looked up the lyrics and it just shows that this Lady is a good song writer and understanding what she has said made me like the song even more! I am looking forward to see the video because like everything Ms gaga seems to do, it hits the news and gets negative criticism.


All in all the song is not as bad as people say it is. Its different to what people want so I think that is a major contributor to all this negativity. It is not her best but this song is defiantly a grower and I guarantee that when her album is released, the kids will be going wild for this! buy it, listen to it and get use to it because this song is here to stay!

Thatmfeeling x

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I'm having a lot of trouble agreeing with you. I absolutely DETEST thing song. It is awful! The music is crap, the lyrics are crap and I'm pretty sure (like Born This Way) the video will be garbage as well. She's trying way too hard to shock people and get attention through controversy. It's getting very tiring to have to see/hear her on TV/Online/Radio every single day. I hope this album bombs so she will be put back in her place. She needs to go away for a while and really work on herself and her music because she's recycling herself and other peoples work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruib83 needs to get laid. He/she/it, is just rehashing the exact criticisms Madonna received 20 years ago. "Born This Way" will be huge worldwide smash!

    Anyway, all I've heard is positive feedback from people about the song, and I loved it the first moment I heard it! Judas RULES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone I was talking with earlier actually said he experienced the same thing you describe in the post. He listened to the song the first time, and wasn't a huge fan, but after listening multiple times, he came to like it. I feel kind of the same way. Although, for me, I feel that Gaga shines more in her videos. They really make the song come alive.

    ReplyDelete