Tuesday 26 April 2011

London Olympic Tickets


so time is very nearly up for applying for an olympic ticket! I heard that the website closed at 12am so I thought about going very long and hard and made the decision at 11:57pm that I was going to apply for a ticket! I mean the likelihood of me actually getting this ticket is so small! I have heard about the surges today and even if you complete the forms it does not mean that you will actually get a ticket as it is picked at random! I love the whole idea of the olympics and a country hosting the games, it brings people together and I think usually shows the country in a good light (well we will find out about the UK and London next year wont we!) anyway as I said before I really doubt that I will get the ticket but I will leave it to fate. If I get it then it was meant to be and if I do not then I will be more than happy to watch the ceremony from the comfort of my own home! What really made the decision for me though was the thought that this is really once in a life time for me. I will not specifically travel to any city to go and see the games. Hotels are far too expensive and it becomes far too busy. Luckily I live in London and I can get to Stratford rather quickly so I will be in the middle of this all anyway! Good luck to everyone who applied and I really hope that the people that get to go live every second of it! It will truly be an experience of a lifetime no matter what event you go to!

Thatmfeeling

2 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how ugly the UK Olympics logo is. lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like the logo now! it looks good when it is moving!! (I did hate it when it was first released)

    ReplyDelete