Sunday 4 September 2011

Window Photography, Wine & Brownies


Well what a day! I feel like I have done nothing yet at the same time can say my day feels complete! I am looking forward to some friends coming over later (they better come over!) I have been to the shops to buy wine and pizza and at the moment I am cooking brownies so all is rather swell! Earlier today I was looking out of my window and in the mood for some photography so I decided to just take photos from my window and see what was out there. I was surprised how many photos you can actually get out of hanging from your window. When you look through a camera sometimes you see things that you don’t usually see through the eye and here are some of the examples. It has spurred me on to look in other random places to take photographs now but it will have to wait until after my night of eating pizza and brownies and drinking wine! Bring on the rest of the day! 




if you want to see even more of the photos then check out my tumblr where I have uploaded even more photos 
signing out, Thatmfeeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment