Thursday 22 September 2011

Nicola Roberts: Cinderella's Eyes


It is nearing the release of Nicola Roberts album and I have to say that I will be buying it! It is nice to hear an album that sounds different to anything else that is out at the moment. What shocks me with her is that she was, in my opinion the worst Girls aloud member because she never had much presence, yet without the other Girls Aloud singers she shines brighter than them all! I am listening through all the sings now and I really like the song “I” Roberts voice just sounds so strange that it makes you want to listen to the song out of intrigue rather than anything else. My favorite song on the album at the moment is probably “Gladiator” its upbeat, electronic and just fun (even though I can’t see this making its way into a club unless it gets a remix) All in all I think the album is a fresh taste on music. I worry that it will not be received positively by the public because it is apparent that the public does not really like change (I hope they prove me wrong!) I do not think that the album is very club or even radio friendly but I do think that it is extremely home friendly and I will be listening to it all the time. Roberts has changed my entire view on her and I really am a big fan of hers now, I will look differently at her in Girls Aloud too! She has a fresh taste, a different style (in clothes as well as music) and I am glad that she is trying to buck the trend with a new angle to what was becoming very boring Girls Aloud music. Nicola Roberts album “Cinderella’s Eyes” will be released on Monday 26th September. I suggest that you buy it! 



 


signing out, Thatmfeeling  

No comments:

Post a Comment