Friday 30 September 2011

To Look Back & Smile



Yesterday I had a day off work. Usually I would not do much with my days off because I either use them to save money or I use them to relax and bum around. Yesterday it was such a beautiful day that I knew it could not be missed. I decided to go to the park with a friend and with the sun burning down on us, the wine free flowing and the sexy people all around, all I can say is “what a day” Knowing me I decided to use the day as a photo taking opportunity and took photos throughout the day (which is great because I can look at these pictures in winter and remember the few says that turned into our summer) Even though I did not do much it was one of those days where I can look back happily and remember the good times. The last photo that I have shown you on this page of the tree just sums up the whole day. I was laying on the grass with my eyes closed, listening to all that was going on around us and as I opened my eyes I took a photo exactly where I was looking with the camera next to my head and that was my exact view. It is just amazing. Everything around us (even the people) were beautiful and as you can see by some of the photos that I have uploaded, there was nothing that you could complain about. When I got home and the sun started to set, I watched it disappear out of the sky and for the first time in a very long time I could honestly feel so happy to be alive to witness this. From what was such a bad and gloomy British summer finished as a perfect gem and I now have these memories to take into the what will probably be a dark, grey and miserable winter (that I am going to make amazing with mulled wine!) 


Enjoy the photos and if the weather is good near you then enjoy it whilst it is here 





No comments:

Post a Comment