Saturday 24 September 2011

Xfactor USA: Cheryl Cole


Okay, I understand that the episode has been out for a while, but I have only just gotten around to watching it and there was one thing that I was really shocked about. The whole topic of my conversation was embedded with Cheryl Cole. I have to admit firstly that I am not a fan of Ms Cole but, after watching the USA Xfactor there is one thing I will say. It was a big mistake dropping Cheryl from the show! I love Nicole Scherzinger but to watch her on Xfactor was awful. She comes across so plain, boring and just not what you would expect from a show like this. Cheryl on the other hand seemed so fresh, interesting to watch and got into the show much more that the others. I am glad that they kept Cole in the first part of the show because I think it will create an interest with her and by reading some of the reviews already, it looks like they have been set in her favor. I am not saying that this is anything to do with Nicole but I found the second half of the Xfactor rather boring and predictable so decided to turn it off. I know that it that it will stay as these current four judges at least until the end of the season but I do think it was a great idea to put someone fresh and less known on the show to create that buzz. I don’t know what it is exactly but Ms Cole gave something to the show that is now missing because of her departure. This is from a non fan, they should have given her the chance!

Above: How Cheryl lines up with the team

Signing out, Thatmfeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment