Thursday 8 December 2011

Concrete Block Thrown Off A Bridge That Hits A Car


Whilst I do like to keep things lighthearted, there was a news article that I read recently that I just had to talk about. It is one of those situations that I could never imagine myself in and that I hope I never ever have to experience. The article was about two cars that had large chunks of concrete thrown at them from a bridge. The people in the first car managed to get away unhurt, yet I can imagine rather psychologically damaged as I would be if something was thrown at me as I was driving. The second car was even more serious and what looks like a bucket of solid concrete smashed the whole front of the car and hit and seriously injured those in the car too. Now when I read this article it got me so angry. I can imagine some little chavy kids thinking it would be fun to throw something at passing cars and as the game went on, the items got bigger and bigger until what happened did. I can not honestly believe that someone or some people could actually think it would be entertaining, funny or amusing to do something like that to someone. What did they think was going to happen? They couldn’t have thought to themselves “lets go and kill someone tonight” I really hope, without proper words to describe it, that these people or person is sitting at home, shitting themselves. I hope that they get found out and that they pay an extreme price for the stupid (not even childish thing because I cant not believe that a child would be so stupid to do something like this) thing that they have done. It really frustrates me when I hear / read stores like this because I just can not fathom what is going through their minds. Why would you want to go out and destroy a random person’s life as well as destroying your own. You would like to believe that every person can have even the smallest amount of self control but by these actions you can tell that some people have nothing. They need to rot in prison because they have no hope at all. 

I hope that this lady makes a full recovery and that the evil people that did this get caught
the damage done to the car and the massive concrete block itself

No comments:

Post a Comment