Tuesday 13 December 2011

Sabrina And Her Magic Pussy

I was randomly thinking about what to write about today and then remembered that I had come across one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while. (I showed my friend the video and she did not laugh at all so maybe it is just for me) The video was a reunion of Sabrina the Teenage Witch with her one and only loveable pussy Salem! It got me thinking about how some of these programs have defined our childhood and I have to admit that Sabrina the teenage with was one of those many programs that defined mine. Oh we were rather random children! well maybe I can only speak for myself. It is funny looking back at it now because whilst I would contemplate buying the box set to watch the whole series over again, I know it would be awful. I watched one episode on youtube the other day and I did not find it funny at all, yet I kept on watching and it just took me back to my childhood.I love the stupid aunt! I think she was the main reason why I watched it. Whilst creating a little bit of sad magic myself, I decided to look up some information myself and was shocked to find that the program ran for seven seasons! Yes thats seven seasons! I mean did we actually watch them all!? I swear I have probably only watched two (then he buys the boxset and realises that he has watched every episode!) I also discovered what Nick Bakay, the guy that speaks for Salem actually looks like a pedophile and all I can say is his voice is far better looking than his face (oh that is awful! I am sure he is a lovely guy!) its just good that he wasn't on the show because he may have scared the kids!The only other thing that I learnt from this, what can only be described as fascinating adventure of knowledge is that even though I love Melissa Joan Hart, I have never actually seen her in anything other than Sabrina. So to top off this great blog that I am sure you are  just willing to go on for longer, I am going to share the link to what I think is the funniest video I have seen in a while (minus mine of course!) The whole cup and pussy incident just makes me crack up again and again. What programs did you share your childhood with and can any of them beat the teenage witch!? I will leave that one to you,



Signing out, Thatmfeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment