Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Olympic Park is getting there!


It really is not that long until the Olympics comes to London. Seeing the latest photos that have been released of the park at Stratford has got me rather excited! It is so nice to see development around London and I really hope that we can keep something from it once the olympics are over. I know that there are pessimists out there that think that it will all go belly up and that we will be left with a white elephant but all I can say is that the O2 arena was a white elephant and look at how amazing that is now! (I am so amazed by the O2 arena that I will have to do a separate blog on that too!) anyway to the olympic park. You can see the finishing touches are being made to the stadium and what looks like the TV screens are going in. What intrigues me is the paths that surround the stadium and I wonder what colour they will end up as every promo picture seems to show different colours! Other things of interest are the Orbit. The tower is now full hight and the viewing platforms are going in (I swear there is going to be a restaurant up there too or I may be making that up) anyway, take a look and marvel at the site! its going to be fast pace from here on so we can expect the finishing touches from the trees to the wrap and everything between to be coming very soon! 








Signing out, Thatmfeeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment