Friday 22 July 2011

The Evil & Corrupt Make Us Stronger



Not that this question has just entered my mind, I think it has been sitting in many of our minds ever since our brains started to process thoughts. I cant even begin to think about how evil some people are. It always intrigues me to how people actually get to the way they are. Are these people born evil, brought up evil and why do they do the things they do. Take the terrorist attack in Norway today. How can people be so evil to do these things? If someone blew up their families they would be so angry about it yet they feel that it is fine to destroy other peoples lives. I am glad I do not understand it because I would never want that evil frame of mind and I would never ever want to be anything like these people. I know that there can be another side to this argument and we do have soldiers in their countries but even if we did not I am sure that these people (me saying these because of the whole array of completely different people that can be placed into this category) would find some way to interfere and destroy peoples lives still. Nasty people as a whole, I just wonder what they see when they look in the mirror. Are they proud of themselves? another situation that happened recently is a friend of mine got attacked in a street whilst trying to help someone that had passed out/fainted on the floor. I know I do not know the whole situation but how low can one person be to attack someone that is firstly trying to help someone, secondly is completely helpless themselves and has no links with them at all. These people need to be analysed and then just killed to rid them from the the world that they are polluting with nastiness. This guy that beat my friend up, I would love to know what actually went through his mind “I feel like beating that helpless guy up” smack “oh I am so hard because I beat someone up that was easy to pick on and that probably couldn't defend themselves as well as I can” I mean honestly that is not anything to be proud of. These horrific people are so proud of themselves yet achieve something that is just as pathetic as they are. You are not gaining power, you are not becoming something bigger! beat up someone that is stronger than you... don't hide behind bombs and surprising innocent people, make yourself known, talk about it, negotiate it! (I am mumbling to myself!) One thing that does come out of these situations is pride for myself and the people I know around me for not being like this. You may be corrupt but at least you make people stronger and better around you. you may be proud to be who you are and do what you do but I am proud because I am not you and I would never do the things you do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment