Friday 15 July 2011

Internet from above!

Okay its completely random but I just had to show you! I love the whole lights from above photography that you see all the time in newspapers and in documentaries etc but I come across one that is slightly different. These images are not lights from above but markings from internet use. So I am told, blue dots are tweets, red dots are flickr and white dots/marks are both (high internet usage) I think its really interesting to see how this leaves an invisible mark on our world!


Do I really need to tell you that this is Manhattan!?


London from above! Love the fact that you can see the river!


The worlllllddd!


clearly in the UK all we do is use the internet lol!



and finally the good old U S of A!

enjoy! signing out, Thatmfeeling

2 comments:

  1. That was actually pretty beautiful. It's amazing to realize how much information we send every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its shocking that it is only two really large areas :S

    ReplyDelete