Tuesday 7 February 2012

Spray on Clothes: The New Trend?

I come across an article today that I wanted to share with the world (unless you have already seen it then blah to you!) The article is about spray on clothing. Whilst part of me thinks that it is such a silly idea, the other half of me read the article and was really surprised by what I saw. Whilst spray on clothing would not work for many of us, mainly being self conscious of our bodies or maybe having a body that would not be particularly flattered by being sprayed on (that sounded oh so wrong but I am going to keep it!) I can see that it is a great, quick way to come up with a random “unique” design that is tailored to your own body. Whilst I would not be the first to rush out and have this done, the guy that you can see in the picture actually suits the garment (If you can call it that) it doesn’t even look like it has been sprayed on (and I want the design on a normal people t-shirt please!) The spray has a mixture of cotton fibres and probably some things that we really do not want to know that we would be spraying on our skin but it dries instantly so you would not have to wait around for 15 minutes for your clothes to dry before you can go out.  Interestingly you can also take the clothes off and wash them! (probably a good thing if you are getting hot and heavy under some skin tight clothing!) I am still at half with the idea  but I don’t think it will catch on just yet. I do not see how spraying clothes on is any simpler or faster for us? Anyway have a look and let me know what you think! will you be jumping to joy at the idea you can spray on your latest ideas?



signing out, Thatmfeeling 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog!! Great Post !! Like your Blog and your ideas and i think its benificial for us and i keep to visit your blog regularly because i got lot of information through you blog On Trend Clothing
    Thanks for the sharing this website. it is very useful professional knowledge.

    ReplyDelete