Saturday 4 February 2012

One Month Gone, Another One Planned!


Well the first month of this new year is well and truly over and most of us are starting the next month with its cold, harsh reality... snow. (lucky for those who are living in hot places! I now where to come next time!) It is a little bit of a random update but I wanted to share my thoughts over the year so far. One of my main aims this year is to do the things that I want to do. Don’t think about it and put it off, just do it! January was a great example for this. The list of things that I wanted to buy (that I have had for however long) I decided to buy them all and this was fantastic. I also made my way to Brighton to take photos and have a look around. The photos come out great and if you want to see them then you will have to check out my Tumblr (they are on there somewhere) http://thatmfeeling.tumblr.com/ The visit gave me a buzz for a while, in fact I still think I am buzzing from it but it was not just the visit that topped my month! I bought myself a Paul Smith bag that I have had my eye on for a while, it cost a pretty penny but I am still keeping with my attitude of doing the things that you want to do so I got it! The final thing that completed the month was my visit to the W hotel. If you have read any of my other blogs then you may well know that I love this place but I have not been in a while. I went back and continued from where I left off and partied the night away in Wyld style! I hope that you have all had a great month and that February looks good for you too. February is my birth month so I have lots of things planned again for this month including a trip to Bath and a spa day so watch this space to see what random adventures I can get up to this time round. If its snowing where you are then keep safe and if it is not then just be warm! 







Have a great February! 

Signing out, Thatmfeeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment