Wednesday 16 November 2011

TOWIE Renewed For Four More Seasons


As you may have read from previous blogs, I have only just started to get into The Only Way Is Essex. I finished watching season 3 and had to get the DVD of 1 & 2 to catch up and I can now officially say that I am TOWIE to the full. I was reading an article which made me very happy indeed and that is because it has been confirmed that the show has now been renewed for at least four more seasons! The show has been getting viewer figures in their millions which means that the only way really is up for the show. Whilst some people have had a negative reaction to this, stating that the show is getting boring and that they hate the new characters, I have to say that I think the “regular” changes and fresh faces is the thing that is keeping the show going. Could you imagine the show in season one being exactly the same for the past three seasons!? I would have never gotten into it! So with fresh faces and new places I hope that the next season will also be a hit. Each of the next seasons should air over 2012, being 10 episodes each. The months it should start are January, April and October (but this may change) It is also a good think that Mark has decided to leave because now it will lessen the focus over the Wright family which I think were getting boring over the three seasons. I hope the news is good for you and I will keep you updated if I hear anything else.

Signing out, Thatmfeeling 


No comments:

Post a Comment