Wednesday 23 November 2011

Woman suspended naked outside a hotel!


Trust it to be a British woman! I was reading an article that I had to comment on because, how could I not!? A woman was left dangling naked from her hotel balcony after her sexual act went wrong. The woman, 49 had to be rescued by firefighters in Spain after she fell off the balcony but luckily got her foot caught on something to stop the fall. The article explains that if she had not got her foot caught then she would have hit a marble floor below. To be completely honest, I don’t know what one I would prefer!? being suspended naked outside my hotel for a while or to just hit the floor (being told that she wouldn’t have died) be knocked out and just hear about the rather random story. What were these people doing having sex on a balcony anyway? You have to laugh but it could have been serious. I bet the only edge she will be having sex next to now is the edge of her bed! It always amuses me that some people get stuck in rather strange situations (and that it makes our news!) firstly I recommend that if you want to have sex next to a balcony (probably having her leg on the edge to get a better position!) on the side of a cliff or a swing then I recommend that you tie both of your legs up and attach some clothes to the line also! Saying this though, I have always wanted to see a naked 49 year old woman suspended, naked in mid air so I take that suggestion back! 


Remember, have fun but dont get too carried away (in an ambulance) Signing out, Thatmfeeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment