Sunday 13 November 2011

The Walkway in the Sky




I saw this article on the internet and I just had to share it. This is a new walk way that has opened up on the side of a mountain in china. The walk way is set 4,700ft up the side of the mountain and as you can see by the photos, you can see all the way down. I have never experienced anything of this height, only a walk way that was about 5 floors above ground (pathetic!) I would love to go on this! I would also love to get the experience of when you are in a really tall building and you have the glass that lets you look all the way down the side  of the building (so cool like yar) the only thing that freaks me out with this is that I could imagine walking on the walk way and it just falls off the side of the mountain! I would rather fall with it than being left on that tiny concrete edge though (lol) anyway this defiantly has the cool factor! 






Above: from this view it really does not look that bad. Below: then you see this and you can tell that it is not for the faint hearted!


Lets just hope the warning sign doesn't say "dont look" 

What is shocking is that the glass barrier really is not that high!

Happy viewing! signing out, Thatmfeeling 




No comments:

Post a Comment