Monday 9 January 2012

look at my pretty balls!


I saw this article many weeks ago and was so impressed that I saved the photos to share with you (when I could remember to to be completely honest!) I thought that it was so interesting that our countries can be depicted with something so simple as paper yet for it to be so effective that most people would be able to correctly guess. In a time where I think that many places in the world are converging and becoming so similar in style, attitude, architecture and knowledge, it is nice to know that these small qualities such as a denim pair of jeans or a newspaper can still decipher one country from another. Whilst I do not know what some of them are, I could clearly guess other countries (and yes I know that it says the countries name next to it!) 
























if you are not on here then what would symbolise your country!? hope you had a good old look, signing out, Thatmfeeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment